Monday, March 9, 2009

More than Words

My 100th post came and went last week.

Seriously? I've needed to share that much information?

Wow, thanks for sticking with me! Maybe I need to get a hobby....like gardening. :-)

What I did realize is sometimes it's nice to revisit the ones that really were helpful, not just rants about magazine covers being inappropriate. Tray couldn't believe I blogged about that. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

My desire has always been for this blog to be a place for you to learn something practical. I pray that has been the case.

Here are my favorites, so far.

1. Tips for a trip to Disney
2. Tips for a trip to Europe
3. Stain Removal
4. Gift Ideas
5. What to do with Photo Christmas cards, after December
6. Teaching your kids about Money
7. A Jump Start for Fitness
8. Online Discount Codes
9. A Special Father's Day Gift
10. Plans for reading through the Bible

And just for fun...3 more that still make me think, A LOT
1. Ends of the Earth
2. Playing Favorites
3. A Look Inside

*And just so we are all on the same page...when you see a color change in the text, those are links. Not just me being creative!

1 comments:

Michele said...

Congratulations on 100 posts! I have learned so much from your blog and think you are a wealth of information! Can't wait to read the next 100!