Thursday, March 5, 2009

Money for 'Nothin


Sometimes it's nice to know college girls. They often know about cool stuff that someone, say in their mid 30's, would know nothing about.

I have 2 SIL's who are in their 20's and they bring the 'coolness' to me. I'm SO lucky.

Coolness like Swagbucks.

Sounds kinda piratey to me. Arrrrgggh

Swagbucks is a search engine powered by Google and Ask. When you use their search engine, you regularly receive points that can be redeemed for prizes like gift cards, clothing, video games, etc. for free.

If you already use Google or Ask as a search engine, it is a good idea to make Swagbucks your primary search engine because it is basically the same thing except that you receive points while you are using it. Swagbucks (Google and Ask) gives people points and prizes in an effort to keep them as a user of their search engine.

And here are Swagbucks Tips. Dandy!

Aren't you a bit curious....sure you are!

Then you'd better go here to register and get started. It seems a little MultiLevelMarketingish to me (I earn points when you search, but those you refer do too)...but harmless enough.

Nothing to lose and Gap, Amazon, Southwest Airlines and many other certificates to gain.

I don't pretend to be deep...I don't know much about SwagCodes, SwagPolls or how to earn extra SwagBucks by searching for hidden clues. That just might send me over the edge. Baby steps....Face book was overwhelming at first, too.

And you know I did a thorough internet search for safety and validity. Swagbucks is completely safe. It does not ask for any personal information such as your phone number or credit card number and there is no spam mail. It's all good.

And like all good things, I'm sure will come to an end someday. But how fun to earn money while you search for stuff you'd already be searching for anyway.

Note: you don't win swagbucks every single time....but like I said, you might win sometimes...and that's money for nothin'. Right?

0 comments: