Monday, March 23, 2009

What's That Smell?


We all have our special gifts and talents.

Me? I have over-active olfactoryness. In English? I have an incredible sense of smell.

I wish I could say that my super power was one that I cherish and hold dear, but alas, it just brings me grief. Big fat stinkin' grief.

Especially when we there has been a breakdown in Critter communication behind our house. I swear, word on the trail should be that my casa is like The Hotel California. When will they learn?

Luckily for me, there is a handy product on the market that absorbs funky smells. Friends, meet Nature's Air Sponge Odor Absorber. This wonder is a technological breakthrough in the world of odor elimination and odor control. It's environmentally safe and eliminates virtually all odors and pollutants from the indoor air in your home, office, car, RV or boat, as well as lingering effects in clothing, curtains, drapes, carpets and upholstery.

Check out all the odors it tackles:

  • Cooking Odors
  • Diaper Odors
  • Exhaust Fumes
  • Garbage
  • Gasoline Odors
  • Hospital Odors
  • Paint/Solvents
  • Smoke Odors
  • Bathroom Odors
  • Mold & Mildew
  • Pet & Skunk Odors
Impressive, right? And one not listed? Sewage..... Like if perhaps, sewage backed up into a bathtub? It happened to a friend who perhaps had someone living with unconfessed sin in her house. Ok, not really.....

All this for just under $8. Bargain!

I'll be stocking up on these little wonders once areas of my house start resembling a locker room. Something tells me I'm not too far away.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I have that problem too! My husband can't stand it. LOL I will have to venture into the dreaded Walmart to try this stuff out. With 4 kids there are always odd smells in my house...and car.