Wednesday, March 18, 2009

They Wanted Us To Know

I find myself at a loss of how to exactly navigate through this post. Please forgive me for my heart is about to bust wide open for needing to share this with you.

Life is hard.

Right? We all have our struggles. ALL of us do. Sure, things are relative. My struggles aren't yours, and on it goes.

Part of being a female is trying to relate to other gals and all that comes with that. Some are private while others are an open book. But one group of women doesn't really have a choice in this matter.

Who are they? Pastor's Wives.

Their lives are an open book but they must keep close their emotions, hurts and reactions to what happens daily.... completely private, held inside their hearts and minds.

Beth Moore, through Living Proof Live, took an opportunity to love on these gals this past weekend in Tennessee. But before she met with them, she asked them to share with her what she needed to know about them, to best minister to them, before her arrival. To allow them freedom to share honestly, she requested they comment anonymously on her blog and she also kept the comments hidden.

Don't you know it blessed those sweet women to have a voice without fear of being revealed and all that comes with that?

Just today, Living Proof shared something on their blog that you must take the time to watch. In honor of these precious pastor's wives, a window into their lives was placed on the Living Proof site through three videos. Why did they do this? Because they wanted people to know what life in the ministry is truly like, that's why.

My heart's cry is their words will move the body of Christ to be FOR them and their husbands, not against them.

In the Mighty Name of Jesus, let it be so.
Amen

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

completely private? I guess you have not met my MIL :)
LOVE HER...she gets in so much trouble because she cannot keep it all in.
I liked this post and I enjoyed the videos. I shared the LPM website with her and she loves it.
Thanks, Laurie.
ty