Thursday, March 26, 2009

Two Timin'

I have a secret.

I've been two-timin' when it comes to blogging.

I can explain, I really can. It's not what you think. Plus, you'll be so blessed. (The short version? My sweet friend, Christina over at Nina Loca, is closing up shop early next year and moving on to greener pastures and newer projects. As a result, some of her information will be redirected over to the new blog below.)

Head over here to read about local fun in the Northwest Houston area. Lots of Summer Fun can be found over there in the coming weeks.

And if YOU have Local NW Houston Fun to share, please email your ideas to intheknownorthwest@gmail.com.

It takes a village to create a fun summer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice background -- hehe it's mine too.

Anonymous said...

why 2 blogs?

Laurie M said...

The short version? My sweet friend, Christina over at Nina Loca, is closing up shop early next year and moving on to greener pastures and newer projects. As a result, some of her information will be redirected and I'll be taking over the reins for new fun stuff to do in NW Houston.