Monday, December 22, 2008

8 Things

I was tagged by my friend Nancy to complete the ardous task of naming things about myself. I pointed out to her that #1- I have NEVER tagged her with such a lengthy task and #2- I don't have 8 friends who blog. SO....let's see how far I can get on this. I am a rule follower after all..but you'll notice I had to tweak it a bit to get in my quotas.

8 Things

8 TV Shows I Watch/DVR or will start DVRing in January

1. The Biggest Loser
2. Chuck
3. CSI Miami
4. Meacum Car Auctions (my boys are NUTS for this show)
5. Fetch with Ruff Ruffman (again, PBS rocks the house for kids)
6. Scrubs
7. Martha Speaks (Kids show, NOT the one that did time in the Bigs )
8. Movies that I intend to watch but never do and sit on my DVR recorded list for months


8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Pappasita's
2. Carabba's
3. Alicia's
4. Pei Wei
5. Salt Grass
6. Tommy Bahamas
7. Fuddruckers
8. Idyll Hours


8 Things That Happened to Me since I was tagged with this deal

1. I commented on Nancy's blog about the 'blessing' of completing this list
2. I worked my last day at Learning Express for holiday help
3. I got a new dishwasher
4. I went on a holiday hayride to see Christmas lights
5. I went on my 1st holiday grocery run with all the crazies at HEB
6. Laughed my head off with family
7. Decided on a new Bible Study to complete
8. Got to hug the neck of my sweet friend and her girls from S'Port

8 Things I Look Forward To

1. The possiblity of snow again today
2. Eating tamales with family on Christmas Eve
3. Going to the BodyWorld exihibit with my niece
4. Starting to workout again
5. Watching a plan unfold in 2009
6. The Start of Astro's Baseball
7. See my kids faces on Christmas Morning
8. Hoping I really DID suprise my man with his gift



8 Things I Wish/Pray For

1. To see the good in people
2. To live, not just exist ('Fun Laurie' in 2009)
3. To choose laughter instead of frustration
4. For God to intervene
5. To be more in the moment
6. To love God and His Word more
7. To be content where I am
8. To embrace grace and mercy in others and myself


8 People I Tag

1. Michele
2. Nancy Matt
3. Jennifer W
4. Melissa C.
5. Tami W.


Best efforts!

1 comments:

Nancy Mon said...

Thank you Laurie. I will never tag you with such a lengthy request this year. Tee hee...

I learned more about you and it adds to what I already know. I love you even more friend...


Merry Christmas!!!!