Monday, August 10, 2009

Freeze Frame

Back in December, I spoke of a Christmas Miracle.

You see, we took a family picture this year. I had good hair and all the people smiled.

And the heavens rejoiced.

Um....not really.

But I sure did...because I have 3 males in my home that do not find any joy in fancy picture taking.

It just is what it is.

But back in December, I had only scratched the surface when I described the many talents of our photographer, Audree Garcia. I didn't even mention the very cool 12x18 'interest and activities' collages she creates.

It's pretty great, right?

I'll be accepting donations to put towards the widening of his bedroom door frame, to accommodate his big head.

Oh, I kid.

I didn't order an afghan with his picture on it or anything.....

I love her creativity! She brings a unique edge to each collage she creates. Don't think it's just limited to boys or even sports...she can create collages for dance, cheerleading, scouts, drama/theater...heck, she can probably even do one for the speed stacker in your house.

There's really no limits! Make a through-the-years collage or the-best-so-far collage. Think of the hairdos and hair-don'ts that might appear on one of those babies!

What a perfect way to make time stand still.

You can visit her site here.

0 comments: