Thursday, May 28, 2009

Shoes You Can Use

I can hardly stand it....my new favorite shoes are arriving today....and I just placed my order yesterday afternoon.

I know, right? You want to tell me to go sell crazy somewhere else, but I'm telling the 100% truth.

Big snaps to Endless.com for being a bright spot on a rainy afternoon in Houston.

I'd searched high and low for a specific pair of Volatile shoes and not a single store in my area had the hook up for me. What's interesting is the pair in question is a basic yet oh-so-cute pair. The stores I checked carried all their out-of-this-world animal print combos but not the basic croc variety. What?

Anyhoo.....I first heard 'bout these fabulous flops from my BFF in S'Port, Jenny J. Then a neighbor had some. Then a mom at baseball had them. Then another and another. And then I got to try them on today. MUST HAVE THESE FLOPS!

So I hunted and hunted today...but alas, no gathering to be done.

Until I went online. Ah, the wonderful miracle of the internet.

Not only does Endless.com have free shipping. They have free OVERNIGHT shipping AND free return shipping AND they have a 100% price guarantee.

Sold to the lady in the 2nd row!

I had to use major restraint not to order them in black as well. But I can't promise I won't after I experience the perfectness of these shoes.

Go here and look at all the styles. If your toes need to roam free, you'll be blessed.

Need to see them in person first? Head over to Dillards to take a peek and check your size.

PS- Still loving my Moszkito Red Croc Flops. So comfy and I get a ton of compliments every time I wear them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, Friend! I am about to take you off my blogs to stalk list. I love those shoes! I just bought the high wedge and the croc in black. Nobie and I just had a budget talk last night, but I called and told him it didn't go into effect until midnight tonight :) He is so over me right now.
You really should be syndicated, Laurie.

Annie said...

I LOVE THESE! I have two pair, the silver high wedge and black croc. I wear them every chance I get, there is a hole in the bottom of my silver pair, might be time for a new pair.

Nancy Mon said...

Thanks for letting us know about endless. I am going to order some shoes on Monday.

Oh on the directions, I hear the first sentence and after that everything sounds like Charlie Brown's teacher...wha wha wha wha. So it is not your fault. I'll just need to come out that way again. :)

Anonymous said...

i LOVE mine, but i wish i had bought the lower heel...argued with the man at nordstrom that there was a shorter heel and he said they only made one size. So i ended up buying his higher heel...ugh! They are still super comfy, just feel kinda mid-90's witht the super chunky heel!