Friday, April 17, 2009

Keeping Current

I love mail.

Don't lie. You know it brings a slight elevation in your heart rate when you see a letter with a real stamp instead of the usual solicitations and Dominoes Pizza coupons.

I also really enjoy catalogs that come in the mail. Sure, some are from previous owners and have no relevance to me but it's always fun just to flip through them to make sure there isn't something out there that just has to be had. It's a shame to miss a blessing.

One catalog that has been around for almost my entire life is Current. Current Catalog prides itself on celebrating life's special moments. Snaps for a marketing slogan that pulls at the heart strings. They are best known for wrapping paper and greeting cards, but over the years they have expanded their inventory to include bunches of unique, and some times quirky items.

I don't think I realized how much I was dating myself to still order from this catalog until I received blank stares one day when mentioning Current. It's not that MeMaw y'all. I like to describe it as multi-generational. Layin' it on thick today, girls.

But seriously, when I dog-eared 8 pages, I knew it was time to share the love.

Your welcome.

Need help watering your household plants? Aqua Globes are the answer! And who doesn't need some darn cute gift bags on hand for last minute giving?

Lights out and somebody's still home? This Sylvania Power Failure Light will have you prepared for future hurricane seasons. And while you're at it, why not purchase a Color-Changing Patio Umbrella Light. You know this is on my list with my new-to-me patio furniture from Craigslist.

Kids' Birthday parties in the future? I'm sure a Flingshot would be a hit...with the kids at least.

Their Spring Event Catalog has 80 pages of must-have items....some up to 75% off!

You know you're a teansy bit curious about what you've been missin'. And perhaps you do have a weakness for Greeting Card Value Packs....it'll be our little secret. Promise.

Someone would love a real stamp in their mail today, too.

0 comments: