Monday, November 23, 2009

It Was The Best Of Times

The 80s....a time for big hair, bright colors, funny talkin' and even funnier dancin'.

When John Hughes passed months ago, it brought back a flood of memories of the 80's. I'm pretty sure they don't make movies quite like that any more.

While scouring the internet for ideas for my BIL today, I stumbled a pretty fun website....80's Tees.com

Where else could you find an I Love Jake Ryan t-shirt?

They have t-shirts from 80s movies, music, video games, cartoons. Some are pretty stinkin' hilarious!

My fave? They have Top Gun t-shirts and you can choose which call sign you want on the back. Several reviews mentioned how they used these shirts for a co-ed sports league or matching shirts for a racing team. How fun is that?

They also have non-90's shirts....The Office, 24, Tommy Boy, Yo Gabba Gabba, etc. It's definitely worth a look. And they carry a HUGE selection of the Junk Food tees.

And I'm thrilled as I found an oh-so-cute Christmas shirt.



I had purchased the gingerbread man shirt from Target but let's just say his hands were in the wrong place.

Nice.

So, head over to 80s t-shirts and get your credit card ready! I promise you'll be able to mark someone off your Christmas list after visiting this site.

0 comments: