Friday, November 13, 2009

A Hope and A Future

There are tons of people doing hard things every day all around us.

Doing things that we might not have the skill set or the grace to tackle. Changing lives one heart at a time.

That is what Mercy Street Ministry does.

I have been reading HoodMamaMel's blog for quite some time and I am slain by her stories of how God works through them. Even more moved by the incredible obedience and faithfulness of she and her husband, Trey.

I'll well aware there are a gazillion things that pull at your time and resources, but if you feel so led, they are in need of a financial shot in the arm.

Would you pray about partnering with them? They are asking for monthly support but I'm quite sure they wouldn't turn down a one time gift as well.

Thanks!

1 comments:

The Curtis Crew said...

Hey Laurie,
I'm trying to find your post about your trip to Disney. I think I remember you recommending a site that helped you in planning. Will you send me the link?

Thanks!
Melissa