Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Free Root Beer Floats


Sonic is celebrating the last day of school by offering free 10 oz Root Beer Floats from 8pm until Midnight on Wednesday June 3rd, while supplies last.

Wish I could offer you a fun link to click on, but the Sonic site is currently so overwhelmed by interest in their bold offer of generosity, that the site is frozen.

Which leads me to my next point...

I don't do crowds. I've even been known to just go buy Ben & Jerry's at the grocery store on free scoop day, just avoid the crowds.

I have IBC and Bluebell in my freezer as we speak. Only time will tell if Fun Laurie will talk I-don't-like-mingling-with-the-crazies Laurie into going tomorrow night. That is precisely why I don't do the day-after-Thanksgiving sales. Crazy people.

Happy Summer!

5 comments:

Michele said...

My question is what kind of root beer is it and why is Sonic waiting until 8:00 pm!! Don't want to start off the summer with highly caffienated kiddos that I can't put to bed. :)

Happy Summer to you!

Anonymous said...

and the very reason I will NEVER go shopping on tax free weekend! haha.....it's worth the cost of tax to NOT have to deal with all the people.......I love you!

Laurie M said...

Don't even get me started on Tax Free Weekend. Who goes to an 8% off sale? For the love..

The Whitmarsh Crew said...

Now ya tell me, all my people are asleep and I can't go get me one of those!

The Curtis Crew said...

Oh, we miss Sonic!! I'm with you...I tend to avoid these "free" days...it's not worth the headache I have by the time we have said product in hand!