Thursday, June 4, 2009

9 months later

Heck NO, I'm not pregnant!

I'm talking about what kiddos look like when they exit school 9 months after they start.

Pardon the cheese for a moment while I show you a picture
from the first day of school...


And then yesterday, as they left for the last time
as the new kid in school and a 2nd grader

I feel like I need to check for facial hair....what in the world changes them so much to show such a change in 9 months?

Here's to making a ton of memories in the next 3 months
and not just listening with my ears, but my eyes as well.

We plan to be doings lots of this..

even if our 'Stros seem to be having one of those seasons

Now if I can just find a spanky new camera to capture all the fun. Our current digital is struggling and is just flat letting us down in crucial picture-taking-moments.

Any suggestions? So far, we have our eyes on a Canon. You know I'm a research and review-reader. Do you have a digital SLR that you love?

Happy Summer, Friends!

And remember.....Wherever you are, be ALL there.

5 comments:

The Whitmarsh Crew said...

Your boys are just too cute! It is amazing how they change in just 9 months. It makes me almost cry! I have a digital SLR that I really love. It is a Nikon D40. My brother has the Nikon D60 (a step above the D40) and is really into photography and loves his as well. Brad did alot of research before buying it and I think consumer reports ranked it high.

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

I have a Nikon DSLR. It was the bottom of the line 3 years ago and they have changed the model numbers now. We have been very happy with it. A lot of friends have the Canon Rebel as well. Go to a store and play with them. Borrow from a friend for the weekend.

Kathryn said...

we have the Canon 40D and love, love it - little pricey, but the pics it can take are priceLESS. either canon or nikon are great, but if you already have lenses for one, i'd go with that brand so you're not out any more moula

Anonymous said...

I am a fan of the olympus 'INDESTRUCTIBLE' series. So much, in fact, I have 2 720 SW models.
Drop proof - that has saved me 120x over, water proof to 10 ft - fun in pool or when you spill a drink in your bag... crush proof.
KID Proof is what I need now and I am soo happy with the pics.

Anonymous said...

It is so cute how W looks like Tray and John T looks like YOU!
JDF is all Noble...Cowlicks and all. I have come to peace that I will probably never be a girl mom, but I want Baby Free #2 to look like the Nelson side of the fam. :)

We have a Canon 40D and it is superb!