Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Homemade Down Home



I am a lover of gift markets. I LOVE to see all the creativity that resides right here in H'town.

But sadly, I'm no so crafty.

I can follow directions and sometimes come close to what is the intended ending project, but am not fabulously creative on the front-end.

Looking for some homemade ideas this season?

Check out the links below. They have some pretty fabulous ideas. The blogging world is such a wealth!

14 Simple, Beautiful Homemade Gift Ideas

Handmade Christmas Ideas and DIY

Holiday Gifts from the Kitchen

Last Minute Homemade Ideas

Free E-book, Homemade Crafts and Gift Ideas

I'll keep adding as I find more..do you have any to share? My sister made me some kickin' etched glasses one year in animal prints....from what I hear, she used masking tape to tape off the designs and then used etching cream. I think I remember her saying her fingers would never be the same after using an exacto knife to cut out all the cheetah spots. She LOVES me!

They resembled the ones below but were white, not brown.

0 comments: