Monday, July 6, 2009

We Interrupt This Blog...

July has the potential to be crazy fun around the Mounce home. Full of camps and adventures...and just being 'all-there' with our kids.

I've also got a bee in my bonnet to do some purging throughout the house. The boys' rooms were the first victims last Friday. I find great joy in organizing and throwing things away.

I know, they probably have medication for that kind of thing.

During one of my recent cleaning-out-the-magazines-flip-through-marathons, I happened upon some unique and just plain fun ideas/things from Real Simple.

Who wouldn't want a Red Hot Mama pill box? A dandy gift for the menopausal lady in your life.

Need a way to make kids' responsibilities fun around the house?

Bee in your bonnet to rearrange/redecorate bedroooms this summer?

Looking for a new hip online network to connect with other moms? Try this one too.

Here's a way to make your to-do list while you have your morning coffee or tea.

Need to swap playlists and files between ipods?

How 'bout stickers to bring personality to common items around the house?

Looking for a way to dress-up the lunchtime experience? These sandwich bags are just the ticket.

Searching for a way to be relevant with teens? Fairy lights for their laptop are sure to please.

And last but not least.....did you know you can send a Pinata care package? Just stuff the pinata with items you want to ship, stick an address label on it and take to the post office to add postage. How fun is that?

May your July be filled with much living- See you in August!

Blessings,
Laurie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh! Love cleaning out the closets...just got rid of all JDF's 3-9 months and stocked the 12-18's. Such a great feeling.

Now we are making room for Baby Free Part II. That's right...they are going to be 18 months apart..two kids in daycare...two kids going to college at the same time....one grade level behind each other...WTH! I was only planning on one.
Sorry about the rant. I am dealing.
Back to closets, and that super fun ipod adapter. Lost ALL my songs on my ipod and got one of those and connected it to my super hip bro bro's ipod and now I have all his jams!! Kind of expensive, but worth it!

Nicole said...

It's 10:00am August 1st, where are you?