Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My BFF for Summertime

How in the world is it already May?

Our summer calendar is still in pencil....I need some events in pen. Yes, please!

I can hardly stand how amazing it has been in H'town, in regards to weather. Alas, tomorrow the south wind is coming and my hair will be in a low ponytail until September.

'Tis true....BUT, I have something SO fun to share that will be oh so useful this summer.

Now, let me first offer the disclaimer that although I am an fitness informercial junkie (STILL haven't bought P90x, thank you very much) and I'm not a big QVC girl.

Don't get me wrong, they offer some pretty fun stuff and let's be honest, those dern hosts could sell ice to an eskimo. Is it any wonder that so many Americans are in a heap of credit card debt?

And don't you crack up laughing at the phone-in testimonials? There is always Jolene from Arkansas. You know I'm right!

Get ready....this is going to change the way you think about getting your 64 ounces of drinking water each and every day.

Brace yourself...

Introducing QVC's Acrylic 80 oz. Pitcher with Fruit Infuser.

How FUN is that?

You can create your own fruit-flavored waters, sodas, and teas with this handy-dandy pitcher.

All you have to do is add cut fruit--lemons, limes, strawberries, raspberries, etc to the rod in the center, and your beverage is infused with natural flavor. And as long as you keep the pitcher full, the fruit can last for up to 2 weeks!

Now, you know I read the reviews..because that is what I do. Everyone seems to like it...but be careful as some report that the pitcher cracks over time and the ring near the infuser rod might crack as well.

It happens. It's plastic, people.

I ordered several for late Mother's Day gifts. I think they are super fun!

And don't worry, I won't be making this a habit. Although QVC does have a pretty cool Pilates machine.....nah, the shipping would be insane. Whew, dodged a bullet there!

0 comments: